ode-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Panahi" <mpan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multiRef
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 19:41:12 GMT
Hi Alex, thanks for the info. I managed to patch the ESB code to send the
proper SOAP return message.

Btw, what I was referring to by the xmlns="" part (attribute) was what you
brought up in a previous email:

Your SOAP response body currently looks like,

<verifyDebitCardResponse xmlns="
http://bankA.bank.printAndMail.scenario.llama.uci.edu<http://banka.bank.printandmail.scenario.llama.uci.edu/>
<http://banka.bank.printandmail.scenario.llama.uci.edu/>
">
 <verifyDebitCardReturn xsi:type="xsd:boolean">true</verifyDebitCardReturn>
</verifyDebitCardResponse>

whereas it should look like this,

<verifyDebitCardResponse xmlns="
http://bankA.bank.printAndMail.scenario.llama.uci.edu<http://banka.bank.printandmail.scenario.llama.uci.edu/>
<http://banka.bank.printandmail.scenario.llama.uci.edu/>
">
 <verifyDebitCardReturn xsi:type="xsd:boolean" *xmlns=""*
>true</verifyDebitCardReturn>
</verifyDebitCardResponse>

The WS-I BasicProfile states that part accessors should have no
namespace (R2735
in
http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicProfile-1.1-2004-08-24.html#Part_Accessors
)