ode-user mailing list archives

From <Juergen.Schumac...@empolis.com>
Subject RE: Extension Activities?
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 09:03:15 GMT
Matthieu, Tammo,

thanks for your quick and helpful answers. I hope that we can wait for
Release 1.3 and live with snapshots in the meantime. Tammo, I will get
back to you in case I need to port the stuff to a 1.1 version,
thanks for the offer.

Matthieu, I really would like to help with the "Copy with insert" feature,
but (as anyone else, I'm sure...) I'm not sure if I can get some time for
this in the next 2 months. We'll see...

Cheers,
Jürgen.