ode-user mailing list archives

From <Juergen.Schumac...@empolis.com>
Subject Extension Activities?
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 09:43:22 GMT
Hello,

we are interested in using <bpel:extensionActivity> in our project.
I've seen that this works in the ODE trunk version, but not in
the 1.1 branch. I have also read in your lists that the 1.2 release
is not yet imminent, but maybe there could be a 1.1.2 release earlier.

So I have some questions (Sorry if these questions are a bit naive.
I do not want to bother you):
- Are there any new details about the timeframe for a 1.2 release?
I've seen a mail in april talking about "a couple more months". Can
you get a bit more precise by now? ;-)
- Would it be possible to port this to the 1.1 branch? Or does it
depend on too many changes in 1.2? Maybe we could create a "private"
version of release 1.1.1 plus this feature. Do you have an idea about
the effort of this backport?
- If it's not too complicated: Would it be possible to have this in
a 1.1.2 release? Or is this out of scope for a minor release anyway?

Ah, and on a different topic: Is there any chance that
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-145
("Assign: copy with insert attribute") will be implemented?
I see it is targeted for 1.3, not even for 1.2. Is it because there
is nobody to do it or is it more complicated?

Thank you!

Regards,
Jürgen Schumacher
Development

empolis GmbH | Europaallee 10 | 67657 Kaiserslautern
Phone +49 (0) 52 41-80-74388 | Fax +49 (0) 52 41-80-74379
juergen.schumacher@empolis.com | www.empolis.com

Sitz Gütersloh | Amtsgericht Gütersloh HRB 3971
Geschäftsführer: Bernhard Ribbrock, Dr. Stefan Wess