ode-user mailing list archives

From "Nowakowski, Mateusz" <Mateusz.Nowakow...@sabre-holdings.com>
Subject RE: Logging from BPEL script
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 15:14:29 GMT
Thank you

I've also think about this workaround... but we didn't decide to do that way, because it is
too complicated and resource consuming... logging should be as fast as possible...
I think that log activity should be present in the standard, but the behavior should depend
on the implementation.

BPEL/ODE is annoying me slowly... It is very difficult to do very easy things and we need
to discover very ugly workarounds to make things work

--
Regards
Mateusz Nowakowski

-----Original Message-----
From: Łukasz Budnik [mailto:lukasz.budnik@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 12:39 PM
To: user@ode.apache.org
Subject: Re: Logging from BPEL script

Hi Mateusz,

I'm currently working on a system that manages BPEL processes.

One of its features is enhancing original BPEL definitions by defining
new partner link (logging web service) so that I can log almost
everything ;)

Enhancement is simply done by transforming BPEL with XSLT.

My system (beta) will be available in 2 months time, I can let you
know when it will be ready.

best regards
Łukasz