ode-user mailing list archives

From Ciaran <ciar...@gmail.com>
Subject XSLT document() function support
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 17:07:39 GMT
Hi Guys,
I can't seem to use the document() function in any XSL I call from BPEL, it
seems to only want to search for available XSL stylesheets rather than
arbritary documents (I would like to get hold of an XML  document)
if do select="document('foo.xml')" it falls over at line 47 of the
org.apache.ode.bpel.elang.xpath20.runtime.XslRuntimeUriResolver  ,
specifically it tries to find in the XPAthExpression's context that filename
(foo.xml) in the set of stylesheets associated with the XPath context.

Any Ideas? (Incidentally a friend has been trying to post this query to the
mailing list seperately to little avail, so I'm posting on behalf of him! )

--
- Ciaran