ode-user mailing list archives

From Ciaran <ciar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Database Size
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 07:08:31 GMT
On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 12:33 AM, Alex Boisvert <boisvert@intalio.com>
wrote:

> Hi Vipul,
>
> In your case, you can run the process "in-memory"
> http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html#UserGuide-Inmemoryexecution

The restriction on in-memory processes not being query-able, is that likely
to remain,  for my purposes  (and I admit I'm probably alone on this) I'm
only really using BPEL for orchestrating short-lived processes so I don't
need them to have multiple receives/correlations and I definitely don't need
the process engine to retry failures for me, but it would be really useful
to be able to see the last few tens of process calls, don't get me wrong I
can see how I can switch between in-process and on-database and write a
script to clean-up which probably solves my issues, but just for interests
sake is this restriction likely to remain  ?

For example can I configure ODE to use HSQLDB or something for temporary
in-memory storage of processes ?
- Ciaran