ode-user mailing list archives

From Ciaran <ciar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InstanceManagement.ListInstances, filter broken?
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 19:11:47 GMT
As promised the attached file (really a .zip file, stupid virus scanners)
contains a ready-to-deploy testcase that will never return :( .. What am I
doing wrong!??! (Please  note the BPEL *is* a bit wrong as I've just hacked
it together to demonstrate my issue (as in I'm not assign the receive/reply
variables correctly!) but that shouldn't be relevant.

Any clues? Please, if I can't get this working I have to abandon my
investigations with ODE which is a shame as I was pretty keen until now!
(Hopefully its just my rubbish BPEL skills!)
-Ciaran

--
- Ciaran