ode-user mailing list archives

From Ciaran <ciar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InstanceManagement.ListInstances, filter broken?
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 18:01:22 GMT
Hi,
Thanks for looking into this Alex, can I configure ODE to use the Hibernate
DAO for the Derby DB it ships with, or am I left using the OpenJPA version?

Also I'm having some serious (blocking :( ) issuess getting my BPEL working
in ODE, I *think* I've finally tracked the issue down to a flow that has
several complex routes through it (links marshalled by 'if' elements), it
seems that if any of the top-level elements in the flow element are targets
of links who's sources are 'empty' elements in some of my elseif elements
elsewhere, and these elseif elements do not execute then my BPEL flow sits
waiting for these links to 'falsify'  (which will never happen as the
workflow has effectively finished going down the expected route).

My understand of these things isn't great, but I think the issue is whether
DPE is being successfully applied in this particular situation (I can find a
DPE issue filed in JIRA for when sequences fault, but I don't think this is
my case exactly).   I'm trying to create the smallest test case so with luck
someone will be able to tell me that what i'm trying to do in BPEL is
illegal (it should be noted however that it works in other BPEL engines :( )

Many Thanks
 -Cj.

--
- Ciaran