ode-user mailing list archives

From Ciaran <ciar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InstanceManagement.ListInstances, filter broken?
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 19:42:29 GMT
Thats brilliant, although I'm having problems getting it to work, on the
example Helloworld2 I tried
the filter of :
         <payload>name=Heloworld2 order by last-active desc limit
1000</payload>
and it brings back everything, which is great, but then I tried
         <payload>name=XXXX order by last-active desc limit 1000</payload>
And it brought back the same results, I was rather hoping it would bring
none back ? Have I mis-understood!
- Ciaran

--
- Ciaran