ode-user mailing list archives

From Ciaran <ciar...@gmail.com>
Subject InstanceManagement.ListInstances, filter broken?
Date Sun, 18 May 2008 21:32:46 GMT
Sorry,
I've read all the JavaDocs and what I could find in the wiki, but I just
can't work out how to get all the instances for a given process-id, I
thought a soap request along the lines of :
xmlns:pmap="http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <pmap:listInstances>
         <limit>10000</limit>
         <order>-started</order>
         <filter>name=MyProcess</filter>
      </pmap:listInstances>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Would work on the InstanceManagement service, but all I get is a
NumberFormatException, I get this for *any* filter I try to use, if I use 0
or some other number I don't get the exception, but obviously I don't get
the filtered list I hoped for, any suggestions on what I'm no doubt doing
wrong ? ;)

Thanks!

--
- Ciaran