ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Changing the mysql db schema
Date Fri, 30 May 2008 14:47:51 GMT
Actually, this exception is not related to the database but more on the HTTP
connection side.  Maybe the client timed out already?   This stacktrace
fragment doesn't tell me when the exception happened (within the
process/activity)

If you have large messages, the response time is often affected because of
the additional latency involved in shipping and persisting the data to the
persistence layer.

alex