ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Exception in using Correlations
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 14:43:26 GMT
On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 5:17 AM, Dhanush Gopinath <
dhanush.gopinath@altair.com> wrote:

> I have deployed my process in ODE and it is using Correlation Sets.
>
> I am getting an exception :
> DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Couldn't extract property '{OProperty
> {http://www.example.org/HTCorrelations/}UserID<http://www.example.org/HTCorrelations/%7DUserID>}'
> in property
> pre-extraction: org.apache.ode.bpel.common.FaultException: No results
> for expression: {OXPath10Expression data:userid}

This is a DEBUG statement (not a warning/error) used for debugging
properties.  It's harmless if you didn't expect the property to be found,
but in your case it probably indicates an issue if you were expecting the
property to be instantiated.

> ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) | Assignment Fault:
> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailu
> re,lineNo=57,faultExplanation=Unknown<http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable%7DselectionFailure,lineNo=57,faultExplanation=Unknown>part
null for variable
> assignedUser
>
> in my invoke activity which has a Correlation Set defined while I test
> it using sendsoap. The input variable to this invoke activity is set by
> using an assign operation just before the invoke activity.

Sounds like you have issues in your BPEL/WSDL.  What's at line 57 of your
BPEL?  I'm surprised to see "part null" here.

alex