ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Problems with chunking when calling a ws using invoke
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 19:46:40 GMT
Alternatively, you can edit the axis2.xml file which is part of the Ode
distribution and set it to use HTTP 1.0 (no chunking):

<transportSender name="http"
class="org.apache.axis2.transport.http.CommonsHTTPTransportSender">
  <parameter name="PROTOCOL" locked="false">HTTP/1.0</parameter>
</transportSender>

Note that this set HTTP 1.0 for _all_ external services, instead of
specifically for a given service.

alex