ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Database Size
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 23:33:16 GMT
Hi Vipul,

In your case, you can run the process "in-memory"
http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html#UserGuide-Inmemoryexecution

Otherwise, you have to issue SQL statements to remove the process data from
the database...

The BPEL <exit> activity just terminates the process.  It does not have any
bearing on the persistence of process data.

alex