ode-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: InstanceManagement.ListInstances, filter broken?
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 22:45:19 GMT
I just took a look at the BPEL and it looks valid.  The flow should complete
after all the links have fired.  We'll need to run it and see what actually
happens to determine the issue.

alex

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 12:11 PM, Ciaran <ciaranj@gmail.com> wrote:

> As promised the attached file (really a .zip file, stupid virus scanners)
> contains a ready-to-deploy testcase that will never return :( .. What am I
> doing wrong!??! (Please  note the BPEL *is* a bit wrong as I've just hacked
> it together to demonstrate my issue (as in I'm not assign the receive/reply
> variables correctly!) but that shouldn't be relevant.
>
> Any clues? Please, if I can't get this working I have to abandon my
> investigations with ODE which is a shame as I was pretty keen until now!
> (Hopefully its just my rubbish BPEL skills!)
> -Ciaran
>
>
>
>
>
> On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 7:09 PM, Alex Boisvert <boisvert@intalio.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 11:01 AM, Ciaran <ciaranj@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> > Hi,
>> > Thanks for looking into this Alex, can I configure ODE to use the
>> Hibernate
>> > DAO for the Derby DB it ships with, or am I left using the OpenJPA
>> version?
>>
>>
>> You can use the Hibernate DAO by setting,
>>
>>
>> ode-axis2.dao.factory=org.apache.ode.daohib.bpel.BpelDAOConnectionFactoryImpl
>>
>> in your ode-axis2.properties file.  (And using the Hibernate database
>> schemas)
>>
>>
>> > Also I'm having some serious (blocking :( ) issuess getting my BPEL
>> working
>> > in ODE, I *think* I've finally tracked the issue down to a flow that has
>> > several complex routes through it (links marshalled by 'if' elements),
>> it
>> > seems that if any of the top-level elements in the flow element are
>> targets
>> > of links who's sources are 'empty' elements in some of my elseif
>> elements
>> > elsewhere, and these elseif elements do not execute then my BPEL flow
>> sits
>> > waiting for these links to 'falsify'  (which will never happen as the
>> > workflow has effectively finished going down the expected route).
>> >
>> > My understand of these things isn't great, but I think the issue is
>> whether
>> > DPE is being successfully applied in this particular situation (I can
>> find
>> > a
>> > DPE issue filed in JIRA for when sequences fault, but I don't think this
>> is
>> > my case exactly).   I'm trying to create the smallest test case so with
>> > luck
>> > someone will be able to tell me that what i'm trying to do in BPEL is
>> > illegal (it should be noted however that it works in other BPEL engines
>> :(
>> > )
>>
>>
>> Yep, a small reproducible test case is key here...
>>
>> alex
>>
>
>
>
> --
> - Ciaran

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message