ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: InstanceManagement.ListInstances, filter broken?
Date Tue, 20 May 2008 17:38:56 GMT
So from what I can tell,

1) listInstances with the OpenJPA DAO doesn't honor the "name" and
"namespace" filters
2) listInstances with Hibernate DAO works with a syntax such as,
       name="HelloWorld" order by last-active desc limit 100    (quotes are
necessary)
    but doesn't work with wildcards
3) listInstances on the in-memory DAO seems to work as documented

Obviously this is an area that needs attention. I'm going to file bugs for
the above but what we need is a more complete test suite that works across
DAOs and is consistent with the spec.

alex