ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: InstanceManagement.ListInstances, filter broken?
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 19:31:31 GMT
Yes, it is broken.  listInstances has been mostly replaced by queryInstances
where you can write more expressive filters, e.g.,

<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
" xmlns:pmap="http://www.apache.org/ode/pmapi">
   <soapenv:Header/>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <pmap:queryInstances>
         <payload>namespace=* order by last-active desc limit 1000</payload>
      </pmap:queryInstances>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Hope this helps,