ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extension Activities?
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 19:52:16 GMT
J├╝rgen,

Matthieu Riou wrote:
>> - Would it be possible to port this to the 1.1 branch? Or does it
>> depend on too many changes in 1.2? Maybe we could create a "private"
>> version of release 1.1.1 plus this feature. Do you have an idea about
>> the effort of this backport?

I did that last week for a customized 1.1~1.1.1 version of Ode and it
took around a day. I don't think this patchset is reusable to merge it
into our ODE branch but it shouldn't be that hard. Sadly I'm currently
overwhelmed with work so I can't do it in a reasonable time frame but
I'm glad to give you some pointers in case you want to do it yourself.

Best,
   Tammo