ode-user mailing list archives

From "Dhanush Gopinath" <dhanush.gopin...@altair.com>
Subject Exception in using Correlations
Date Wed, 28 May 2008 12:17:54 GMT
Hi,

I have deployed my process in ODE and it is using Correlation Sets.

I am getting an exception :

DEBUG - GeronimoLog.debug(66) | Couldn't extract property '{OProperty
{http://www.example.org/HTCorrelations/}UserID}' in property
pre-extraction: org.apache.ode.bpel.common.FaultException: No results
for expression: {OXPath10Expression data:userid}

ERROR - GeronimoLog.error(104) | Assignment Fault:
{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/process/executable}selectionFailu
re,lineNo=57,faultExplanation=Unknown part null for variable
assignedUser

in my invoke activity which has a Correlation Set defined while I test
it using sendsoap. The input variable to this invoke activity is set by
using an assign operation just before the invoke activity.

Any Idea why this is coming? The correlation Namespaces and all are
defined correctly in the BPEL

Thanks

Dhanush