Ok, here is my files and I put you here the code I add:
jndi.xml:
<bean id="odeManagedConnectionFactory" class="org.jencks.tranql.DataSourceMCF">
              <property name="driverName" value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/>
              <property name="url" value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@192.168.100.78:1521:disb"/>
              <property name="user" value="wslogging"/>
              <property name="password" value="wslogging"/>
  </bean>

<entry key="java:comp/env/jdbc/ode">
            <bean id="odeDataSource" class="org.jencks.factory.ConnectionFactoryFactoryBean">
                <property name="managedConnectionFactory" ref="odeManagedConnectionFactory"/>
                <property name="connectionManager" ref="connectionManager"/>
            </bean>
    </entry>

ode-jbi.properties
ode-jbi.db.mode=EXTERNAL
ode-jbi.db.ext.dataSource=java:comp/env/jdbc/ode

and I added the jar file (jencks-2.0-all.jar)under lib.

Here is the error I got:
Caught: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating
bean with name 'jndi' defined in class path resource [jndi.xml]: Cannot resolve
reference to bean 'jndiEntries' while setting bean property 'entries'; nested ex
ception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creati
ng bean with name 'jndiEntries': Cannot create inner bean 'odeDataSource' of typ
e [org.jencks.factory.ConnectionFactoryFactoryBean] while setting bean property
'sourceMap' with key [TypedStringValue: value [java:comp/env/jdbc/ode], target t
ype [null]]; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationE
xception: Error creating bean with name 'odeDataSource' defined in class path re
source [jndi.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'connectionManager' while se
tting bean property 'connectionManager'; nested exception is org.springframework
.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'connectionM
anager' defined in class path resource [tx.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bea
n 'connectionTracker' while setting bean property 'connectionTracker'; nested ex
ception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creati
ng bean with name 'connectionTracker' defined in class path resource [tx.xml]: C
annot resolve reference to bean 'transactionManager' while setting bean property
'geronimoTransactionManager'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.fac
tory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'transactionManager':
FactoryBean threw exception on object creation; nested exception is java.lang.No
SuchMethodError: org.apache.geronimo.transaction.manager.GeronimoTransactionMana
ger.<init>(ILorg/apache/geronimo/transaction/manager/XidFactory;Lorg/apache/gero
nimo/transaction/manager/TransactionLog;Ljava/util/Collection;)V

Any ideas ?

In my db, I didn't create any tables for ode... should I ?

Thx Fred

> Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 19:05:45 -0700
> From: boisvert@intalio.com
> To: user@ode.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Probleme deployin ODE in servicemix
>
> On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 11:05 AM, Frédéric Therrien <fredth@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I've found a workaround (
> > http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Ode-in-service-Mix-p15557321.html) but it's
> > not working (by the way I don't understant why ODE absolutly need a db and
> > I'm using oracle, not mysql but I've tried with mysql and it's not working).
>

> What's not working with Oracle / MySQL? Can you post your configuration?
>
> Ode needs a database because it's meant to execute long-running processes
> that require some level of recoverability.
>
> alex

Inscrivez-vous aujourd'hui pour courir la chance de gagner 1000$- il y a un tirage par jour jusqu'au 12 mai. Tous les détails sur connectezetgagnez.ca