ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Process ID and Instance ID in SOAP header
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 03:05:08 GMT
On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Mark Panahi <mpanahi@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Paul,
>
> Actually I need for a research project I'm working on. i am developing an
> extension to an ESB that among other things collects QoS data about hosted
> services for a given process. This data can be be queried at runtime by
> automated external agents that can diagnose problems, such as QoS
> violations.
>
> Is there any workaround to get the process id in the SOAP header?

There's a read only XPath variable called pid in the ODE extension namespace
("http://www.apache.org/ode/type/extension") that you can use to retrieve
the current process instance id and eventually assign it to a header part.
You could also assign the process name as a literal I guess.

Cheers,
Matthieu