ode-user mailing list archives

From "Sukma Agung Verdianto" <save...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ReliableMessaging support?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 22:36:54 GMT
Hi Alex,
Thanks for your quick response,
Sandesha2 require an option to be set before last invocation, the name is
LAST_MESSAGE option, this will indicate that the message is the last message
transmitted in current exchange.
Please take a look at sandesha2 example on
http://ws.apache.org/sandesha/sandesha2/userGuide.html#one_way and
http://ws.apache.org/sandesha/sandesha2/userGuide.html#request_reply

Regards,
Sukma