ode-user mailing list archives

From "Sukma Agung Verdianto" <save...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ReliableMessaging support?
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2008 22:00:22 GMT
Hi Alex,
I have been trying to invoke WS-RM service with Axis2, and it is not
possible without adding some code to set options to the ServiceClient.

Will your 2nd point works with other Axis2 modules such as addressing
(ws-addressing) and rampart (ws-security)?
I mean, That will be great if the configuration handler will also works with
other Axis2 modules, so we can take a lot of advantages of Axis2 modules?

Regards,
Sukma