ode-user mailing list archives

From "Jean-Claude Moissinac" <moissi...@enst.fr>
Subject Re: Process Won't List
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 13:10:19 GMT
2008/4/1, Adam Nowak <anowak@idcor.com>:
> Hello Jean-Claude,
>
>  I am using Tomcat with ODE and if you are using tomcat, you can find all
>  the stdout messages in %tomcat directory%/logs/stdout_date.log.

I'm dumb. I tried to find log messages in
Tomcat 5.5\webapps\ode\WEB-INF\jpadb\log
and the files in that directory are unreadable and undocumented
So, your advice is useful.

>  I make sure that each web service I try to invoke via a process has a
>  copy of the respective Web Service WSDL in the deployment directory.
>  Currently in my hello deploy directory I have, hello.bpel, deploy.xml,
>  helloArtifacts.wsdl (Contains the Partner Links) and helloService.wsdl
>  (The WSDL of the external service).
>
>  Am I missing any files that would index the process in
>  http://localhost:8080/ode/services/listServices? Do I have to make a
>  separate WSDL for my BPEL Process? If so, do I point the soap:address
>  location to http://localhost:8080/ode/process/processName ?

I have a very similar trial.
In my deployment directory, I have:
Chain.bpel -> the BPEL file which defines my BPEL process
Chain.wsdl -> the WSDL file which defines how to call my BPEL process
Hello.wsdl -> the WSDL files which defines how to call my external web service
deploy.xml -> defines the deployment

Definition of partnerrole for my BPEL process has been added  in Chain.wsdl

   <plnk:partnerLinkType name="AppelPartnerLinkType">
       <plnk:role name="me" portType="tns:AppelPortType"/>
   </plnk:partnerLinkType>

I think it is better to create a new wsdl file which import chain.wsdl
and add the partnerrole

I have created the bpel process and the wsdl with the bpel designer
which a plugin for Eclipse

Jean-Claude