ode-user mailing list archives

From Paul Brown <paulrbr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSD REpository
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 23:07:22 GMT

Hi, Tammo --

> An interesting variant of this could be an integration with e.g.
> WSO2's repository. AFAIK they are storing WSDLs/XSDs and perhaps
> also BPEL files, with versioning etc. If the repository supports a
> flattening (i.e. fetching and storing all includes and dependencies)
> that would make a good supplement to Ode, wouldn't it?

I like anything that doesn't bloat our required libraries.  As long as
it is something that could get pulled in off the classpath, then a
wrapper for the WSO2 repository (or Mule Galaxy or
YourFavoriteRegistryHere) would be a good thing.

Did we ever make a firm decision about a set of ext components and a
location in the source tree?

-- Paul