ode-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Panahi" <mpan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Process ID and Instance ID in SOAP header
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 05:40:18 GMT
Ok, so I have something like this:

I have the namespace "xmlns:ode="http://www.apache.org/ode/type/extension"
declared at the top, and the copy statement:

            <copy>
                <from>$ode:pid</from>
                <to variable="Variable1" header="someHeader"/>
            </copy>

But I get the error:

file:/home/mpanahi/Desktop/apache-ode-war-1.1.1/examples/HelloWorld2/HelloWorld2.bpel:81:
error: [CopyToMessageFromNonMessage] Copy to message variable Variable1
requires a message for the r-value.
java org.apache.ode.tools.bpelc.cline.BpelC: error: [CompilationErrors]
Compilation completed with 1 error(s):

file:/home/mpanahi/Desktop/apache-ode-war-1.1.1/examples/HelloWorld2/HelloWorld2.bpel:81:
error: [CopyToMessageFromNonMessage] Copy to message variable Variable1
requires a message for the r-value

Do I have the correct syntax?

Thanks,

Mark