ode-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Panahi" <mpan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Process ID and Instance ID in SOAP header
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:53:41 GMT
Hi Paul,

Actually I need for a research project I'm working on. i am developing an
extension to an ESB that among other things collects QoS data about hosted
services for a given process. This data can be be queried at runtime by
automated external agents that can diagnose problems, such as QoS
violations.

Is there any workaround to get the process id in the SOAP header?

Thanks,

Mark