ode-user mailing list archives

From "Mark Panahi" <mpan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dynamic headers
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 18:42:58 GMT
Hi Mattieu,

Sorry, I'm fairly new to BPEL. Do you think you could post an example of how
to assign a literal value to a dynamic header? For example, how would I
assign a process name in the SOAP header of an outgoing message.

Also, this is the error I got when trying to compile what I first posted:

file:/home/mpanahi/Desktop/apache-ode-war-1.1.1/examples/HelloWorld2/HelloWorld2.bpel:71:
error: [CopyToMessageFromNonMessage] Copy to message variable Variable1
requires a message for the r-value.
java org.apache.ode.tools.bpelc.cline.BpelC: error: [CompilationErrors]
Compilation completed with 1 error(s):

file:/home/mpanahi/Desktop/apache-ode-war-1.1.1/examples/HelloWorld2/HelloWorld2.bpel:71:
error: [CopyToMessageFromNonMessage] Copy to message variable Variable1
requires a message for the r-value.

Thanks,

Mark