ode-user mailing list archives

From "Jens Goldhammer" <jens.goldham...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic endpoint
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 07:02:26 GMT
Hello,

another possibilty is to use an ESB, e.g. Apache Synapse (
http://synapse.apache.org) to create a proxy service. The proxy service
forwards your message to the endpoint by using a registry where the endpoint
is configured. This is very useful when you don´t want to handle with url´s
and endpoint references in the  process itself.

Bye
Jens