ode-user mailing list archives

From "Nowakowski, Mateusz" <Mateusz.Nowakow...@sabre-holdings.com>
Subject RE: onAlarm doesn't work for flows ??
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 09:15:30 GMT
Yes, these instructions are invocations.

I tested it also without flow activity and bpel returns after invoke
activity, not after delay time.

I used ode in async mode and under service mix.

I think it may be ServiceMix integration issue.

--
Regards
Mateusz Nowakowski
-----Original Message-----
From: matthieu.riou@gmail.com [mailto:matthieu.riou@gmail.com] On Behalf
Of Matthieu Riou
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2008 4:11 PM
To: user@ode.apache.org
Subject: Re: onAlarm doesn't work for flows ??

Hi,

At first sight it seems a bit odd as I'm not aware of any "classic"
scenario
that would put the alarm condition of an event handler on hold. But what
are
those 2 parallel long instructions exactly? Invocations? Maybe a bit
more
context would help me infer what the problem might be. Also can you
reproduce it with a simple test process that I could use to see what's
wrong?

Thanks,
Matthieu