ode-user mailing list archives

From "Stefan Jakoubi" <sjako...@securityresearch.at>
Subject Hibernate mappings
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2008 11:26:19 GMT
Dear ODE community,

in this mail I (a) follow up a topic raised from a colleague
(http://ode.markmail.org/message/gyoxq5cz3uruizoc?q=tjoa) of mine and
(b) raise myself a question concerning configuring ODE for DB2.

@ (a):

When migrating ODE to DB2 there is a problem within the simple
scheduler. In particular, the scalar function MOD(x, y) within a
prepared statement throws an awful exception.

The solution is to replace the MOD(x, y) within the prepared statement
with: x - y * (x / y). This is according to how DB2 internally
determines the result for the scalar function MOD.

@ (b):

Can anybody please provide a complete table schema ODE requires?

Does anybody know where to configure all required Hibernate mappings so
that ODE table names may be altered?

When switching persistence to Hibernate, is it true that openjpa is not
used any more (and thus, no jpa mappings have to be modified in case
that I alter table names?)

Finally I want to tell that as soon as we get a solution for
JBOSS/ODE/DB2 we will contribute at Jira!

Thanks in advance & cheers,

Stefan