ode-user mailing list archives

From "Luciano Resende" <luckbr1...@gmail.com>
Subject What's next for SCA & BPEL Integration
Date Thu, 24 Apr 2008 15:37:29 GMT
Now that we are making more progress with the SCA & BPEL integration
and have figured out how to make References to work, let's discuss
what could be the next steps on this area. Below are couple examples
of what we could do next

- WS-BPEL Process Introspection : Currently we are requiring SCA
componentType files, we could introspect the BPEL process file to
generate the component type information from it.

- Integrate BEPL with the store scenario tutorial : We could add a
OrderProcessing step to the store checkout, and illustrate a more real
integration scenario.

Other then these, we could review the
SCA_ClientAndImplementationModelFor BPEL and identify other areas that
we might need enhancements. Scenarios / Samples / Demos are always
welcome too. Or if you have other suggestions, feel free to jump to
the discussion.

BTW: Copying the ODE list in case they want to jump and help, or in
case they have other ideas.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer