ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Stopping BPEL process
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 15:06:52 GMT
On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 7:39 AM, Simone Maletta <simonemaletta@alice.it>
wrote:

> Hi guys,
>     there is a way to have one and only one instance of a BPEL process
> into a Servicemix bus?

Not at the moment.

> I'm using ServiceMix 3.1.2 and ODE jbi 1.1 and I'm trying to orchestrates
> some BPEL processes using a Java Class.
> I observe a strange behavior try to send a message again I see this log on
> the console:
>
> DEBUG - SQL                            - <t 20247003, conn 9286669>
> executing prepstmnt 29825697 INSERT INTO ODE_MESSAGE (MESSAGE_ID, DATA,
> TYPE, MESSAGE_EXCHANGE_ID) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?) [params=(long) 2855, (Reader)
> java.io.StringReader@1b84919, (String) {
> http://localhost:8080/processes/NextGenWharehouse.wsdl}replyCCheckN..<http://localhost:8080/processes/NextGenWharehouse.wsdl%7DreplyCCheckN..>.,
> (String) hqejbhcnphr38b9jekq3qc]
> DEBUG - SQL                            - <t 20247003, conn 9286669> [0 ms]
> spent
> DEBUG - SQL                            - <t 20247003, conn 9286669>
> executing prepstmnt 3095224 INSERT INTO ODE_MEX_PROP (ID, PROP_KEY,
> PROP_VALUE, MEX_ID) VALUES (?, ?, ?, ?) [params=(long) 2856, (String)
> org.apache.ode.jbi.msgmap.Mapper, (String)
> org.apache.ode.jbi.msgmap.ServiceMixMapper, (String) hqejbhcnphr38b9jekq3qc]

[snip]

It looks like the message is received properly by the engine but it doesn't
match any instance so the message is persisted until an  instance can pick
it up later on.

> May be that the system is contacting another instance in the system and
> the one my process was using before?

Possible, or not matching any instance at all.

> May I solve simply using a correlation set??

Yes, you should use some form of correlation.  Take a look at the BPEL
specification for some examples.

> In witch way I may manage it using a java-jms client?

Normally, you pass some (user-defined) business identifier that's known to
the instance.  Purchase order number, ticket number, customer number, or a
combination of identifiers.

alex