ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Question on BPEL Compile
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:16:51 GMT
Awais,

Is there a particular reason you want to compile your process before
deployment?   Apache Ode now automatically compiles the process upon
deployment so the only benefit to pre-compiling would be validating that
your BPEL is correct.    Normally, validation is the responsibility of your
design tool.

alex