ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Simple Scheduler
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 13:38:06 GMT
The SimpleScheduler uses hand-coded JDBC calls for efficiency and apparently
the default SQL statement doesn't work on DB2.

The default statement is,
update ODE_JOB set nodeid = ? where nodeid is null and scheduled = 0 and
mod(ts,?) = ? and ts < ?

Can you file a bug and if you have the motivation try to come up with the
equivalent SQL statement that would work on DB2?

thanks,
alex