ode-user mailing list archives

From "Alex Boisvert" <boisv...@intalio.com>
Subject Re: Question on invoking Partners over HTTPS
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 07:29:13 GMT
On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 8:51 PM, Chris Riley <criley@hkmconsultingllc.com>
wrote:

> I am trying to invoke two separate services using HTTPS. I have the
> certificates for
> both sites, create a Java keystore but haven't found anything for ODE
> specifying where the keystore
> should be placed/configured. Currently I have deployed Apache ODE 1.1.1
> into Apache Axis 2 (1.3) running
> inside of Tomcat 6.

Hi Chris,

Ode uses the standard certificate keystore and truststore infrastructure, by
virtue of using Axis2.

The configuration consists of setting the appropriate system properties at
JVM startup,

-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStore=path\to\keystore
-Djavax.net.ssl.keyStorePassword=changeit
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=path\to\truststore
-Djavax.net.ssl.trustStorePassword=changeit

And making sure you have the right certificates imported into your
truststore.

alex