ode-user mailing list archives

From Matthias F├╝ller <matthias.fuel...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: A question about the examples of ODE?
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:32:48 GMT
ODE is not a framework for developing new ws-services. ODE is a runtime
engine for BPEL-processes.
So you can describe processes (in BPEL) and execute this in ODE.
ODE will call other web-services and handle message data manipulation.
But the activities of the processes will be implemented by other web
services.

I think you are looking for frameworks like Apache CXF
(http://cxf.apache.org/) or Apache Axis2 (http://ws.apache.org/axis2/)

Regards
Matthias