ode-user mailing list archives

From Matthias F├╝ller <matthias.fuel...@gmx.net>
Subject Stateful Exchange Protocol/-Headers
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:06:51 GMT
Hello!

I am looking for a method where several non-ODE services can "talk" to
the same BPEL-instance without using correlation sets.
So ODEs stateful exchange protocol looks like a good solution for my
problem.

If I unstand the stateful mechanism right, I can refer the instances
over ws-adressing (and its reference properties) or directly in the
soap-header.
But I have some questions on the stateful exchange protocol:
- What is the namespace of the the <state:identifier>- or
<state:use>-elements (explaind on point 7 at
http://ode.apache.org/stateful-exchange-protocol.html )?
- Is it possible to select an instance via the process-instance-id or
will ODE generate its own key?
- Can someone provide a small example of the soap-message for the SEP?

thanks a lot
Matthias