ode-user mailing list archives

From Tammo van Lessen <tvanles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSD REpository
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2008 07:31:19 GMT
Hi Paul,

Paul Brown wrote:
> I like anything that doesn't bloat our required libraries.  As long as
> it is something that could get pulled in off the classpath, then a
> wrapper for the WSO2 repository (or Mule Galaxy or
> YourFavoriteRegistryHere) would be a good thing.
AFAIK both provide RESTful APIs so such an integration should not bloat
the classpath. However, regarding the worms, it just shifts the
complexity of dependency management to the repository (under the
assumption that this is exactly its purpose). Therefore, it must always
be available.

> Did we ever make a firm decision about a set of ext components and a
> location in the source tree?
Not sure whether there was a firm decision but we have a) the sandbox
for experiments and b) the extensions directory in trunk for
self-contained extensions (i.e. those who make use of extension points
like event listeners and extension activities). The others will correct
me if I'm wrong.

Cheers,
   Tammo