ode-user mailing list archives

From Amin Anjomshoaa <anjomsh...@ifs.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject Re: Re: Keeping the order of incoming events
Date Sun, 13 Apr 2008 15:17:34 GMT
Dear Alex

Thanks for your attention. Yes, the correlation is working correctly and
request is forwarded to the correct instance. The issue is, when process
is waiting for a specific message (let's say message B) and accidentally
another message arrives, then ODE reacts with a timeout !
A real world example: in an e-commerce platform the delivery can not be
started before payment. So if a delivery message arrives before payment,
process should react with a exception.
I will wait for a while and if no solution is posted by other users,
will file a bug.

Regards
Amin