ode-user mailing list archives

From Amin Anjomshoaa <anjomsh...@ifs.tuwien.ac.at>
Subject Re: Re: Singleton of instances in BPEL Correlations
Date Wed, 09 Apr 2008 16:17:27 GMT
Hi Paul

Thanks for your replay. Yes, I mean the example of InfoQ article. I
guess the idea of adding a thread will not work, because the init will
be replied by the first receive and as I explained previously this
creates a new instance with the same variable name (the same correlation
value). I have filed a bug for this issue Jira and hope to get results soon.

Regards
Amin