ode-user mailing list archives

From "Wayne Keenan" <wayne.kee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XSD REpository
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 23:09:44 GMT
That's exactly the type of thing I had in mind (Although I'm still using the
built in Synapse one, for now, with a plan to move to the WSo2 repo. in the
not too distant future).
I'm currently importing the FaultReporting OSSJ WSDL in Synapse fine,
unfortunately ODE complains, hence my original post.
I agree there will be lots of cases in which worms may appear out of can,
but many will hopefully be avoided thru sensible design and implementation
of the XSD imports. I reckon that if Synapse is able to import the OSSJ WSDL
okay then there is hope for this particular case elsewhere.

My question about if anyone is looking at it was to understand if I should
embark on something isolated and tactical or something longer ranging and
shared, should my current project time scales allow it.

Regards

Wayne