ode-user mailing list archives

From "Wayne Keenan" <wayne.kee...@gmail.com>
Subject XSD REpository
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 14:05:58 GMT
Hi,

I have a WSDl that tries to pull in XSD from the network.  I understand that
this is not supported in ODE and the suggested practice is to assemble
the XSDs locally.
http://markmail.org/search/?q=openResource%3A%20invalid%20scheme%20%28should%20be%20urn%3A%29#query:openResource%3A%20invalid%20scheme%20%28should%20be%20urn%3A%29%20from%3A%22Ciot%2C%20Thierry%22+page:1+mid:jn6yqmkatdvvfmjl+state:results

I will do so, but I would like to avoid altering the WSDL at all costs, as
it includes many XSD's, and those XSD's pull in further XSD's recursively.
I was thinking it would be ideal if ODE supported mapping of the imports
URN's to local files, similarly to Apache Synapse. Or is there something
that does this currently that I am missing? or is it in the works?

Also, can anyone recommend a tool to pull down the whole lot in the 1st
place?

Regards
Wayne