ode-user mailing list archives

From youhaodeyi <youhaod...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A question about the examples of ODE?
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 03:22:21 GMT

Let's take the HelloWorld2 as an example, I deploy it to ODE Web Site and
send the soap message to it and get the response message. The message I sent
is the file testRequest.soap. It passes a String value "Hello". The response
message I got is a soap message and the String value becomes to "Hello
World". If there is no Java code behind this case, who will be responsible
for adding "World" to the message.