ode-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Jakoubi <sjako...@securityresearch.at>
Subject Re: Hibernate mappings
Date Mon, 28 Apr 2008 08:49:23 GMT

Hi Mathieu,

thanks for your fast reply!

> We use XDoclet annotations in the source code to generate the mapping. So
> you'll have to change those if you want to alter it. Alternatively you can
> run on the generated mappings but that's probably a pain (updates). But
> why
> do you want to change the mapping?

Furthermore, thank you for outlining the "where to find" - this helps us a
lot!!!

We unfortunately have to alter the tables to conform our partner's
requirements:
(1) project specific tablename prefix
(2) "ID" column not allowed -> "tablename_ID"
(3) Reserved words (DB2) such as "TYPE" are not allowed as column name

Question: shall I post/upload the changes we have made within the simple
scheduler?

Thanks,
Stefan