ode-user mailing list archives

From pieterdk <pieter.dekin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic endpoint
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 20:37:43 GMT

Hello,

we are making a Service Creation Environment where the service creation
itself is orchastrated by a BPEL process.
So the BPEL process calls some code generation and deployment services to
create a new service.
After the deployment of this generated service (and the creation of
dependencies) the BPEL process will initiate the new service by calling the
service.

Tanks,
Pieter