ode-user mailing list archives

From pieterdk <pieter.dekin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic endpoint
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 11:37:48 GMT

thanks a lot,

the sample was very helpfull, there is a typo on
http://ode.apache.org/user-guide.html#UserGuide-ManipulatingEndpoints
though.
The namespace of the <service-ref> element is wrong.

ps: does any one know if there is a standard way to use the
<sref:service-ref> so that it will work on everey BPEL 2.0 engine?