ode-user mailing list archives

From pieterdk <pieter.dekin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic endpoint
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2008 08:32:56 GMT

Thanks for the suggestion, I also thought of that option.
The problem is that the process will create/deploy the Web Service himself.
So if I will use a proxy the configuration for this proxy will change for
every instance of the process.
And with multiple instances running at the same time we will have a
problem...