ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: onAlarm doesn't work for flows ??
Date Fri, 28 Mar 2008 15:11:16 GMT
Hi,

At first sight it seems a bit odd as I'm not aware of any "classic" scenario
that would put the alarm condition of an event handler on hold. But what are
those 2 parallel long instructions exactly? Invocations? Maybe a bit more
context would help me infer what the problem might be. Also can you
reproduce it with a simple test process that I could use to see what's
wrong?

Thanks,
Matthieu