ode-user mailing list archives

From "Matthieu Riou" <matth...@offthelip.org>
Subject Re: Ode and GSoC
Date Tue, 11 Mar 2008 21:31:00 GMT
Hi,

Sorry to play the bad cop but the ExtJS license stinks in several ways [1].
First, it's LGPL v3.0 and the policy isn't quite clear yet as to whether we
can ship that as part of an Apache product. Second, their additional
restrictions will affect downstream users which is better to avoid. So what
about jQuery or Prototype? :)

Yes, I know, licenses...

Cheers,
Matthieu